Success, in spite of myself

Options
Truth be told, I fell off the wagon a week ago and haven't been back on since. My eating habits have been horrible but I have kept up with my MFP logging (well over my calorie goal almost every day).

Remarkably, I'm still losing weight.

196.4 or nearly 24 lbs lost in the past month.

Need to get back on the horse though ..

Replies

• Allieballie
    Options
    I hear you. We moved last week and I had a week of eating kinda crummy. I didn' t lose, but didn't gain, so that' s good.

I started this morning with a protein shake an it seems to have been keeping me on track. Fingers crossed. I think as long as you're aware of a lapse, and even log it, it's all good. This place seems to keep me honest, especially when I log stuff. :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck for the last month ~ just can't seem to get over this hump.. I go to the gym everyday but my eating sucks!!

It's great that you logged even though you weren't eating great! My hubby can also eat and go off track and still lose, he is down 70lbs since March! Dang men! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!