Your Mission, should you choose to accept it...

Options
Is to help me plan the food and nutrition part of a week long beach/island vacation that will not undo the progress I have made thus far in improving my health & fitness...while still allowing it to be a fun vacation.

Background:
1-Currently eating a flexible 1500-1700 calories/day and not exceeding 35g of sugar a day.
2-Have lost 7# so far and hope to lose a little more in the next three weeks leading up to island vacation.

The island vacation FACTS:
1-Two airport meals possible (to the island, and returning home)
2-Renting a house with a full kitchen on island, so cooking is possible (will be eating breakfast & dinners at the house each day).
3-Normal food on island is very expensive! We can pack and bring as much food as we want to take (as long as it stays within the airline weight limit for luggage). We will buy perishables on island.
4-Rum is cheaper than both milk and water, and WILL be consumed daily (mostly likely the vanilla & coconut varieties, and probably mixed with coke.)
5-two meals will be eaten at island restaurants (locally owned, no online menu nutrition info).
6-will be spending the majority of every day at a beach, packing picnic lunches.

Additional Information:
-Two weeks after returning from this vacation, leaving again for a romantic week long cruise with awesome husband. I don't want to completely undo my progress.
-smart phone does not have international roaming, so searching MFP for calorie counts while on island won't be possible, which is why I'm thinking about this now.

Plan needs:
1-what to choose/avoid at airport
2-what foods to pack to take to the island
3-beach lunch suggestions