Looking for friends that need to lose 60lbs or more and/or P

Options
Hey Everyone!

I am looking for anyone who has the same weight loss goals that I have? I am also looking to befriend anyone who is suffering from PCOS or infertility! I want to know who I can turn to when I want to give up or who I can scream at when I feel lost! Plus, I want to know others in similar situations that I can help support through these challenges! :heart:

Let's do this together!!! Hit me up on here of Facebook!!

Thanks SOOOO much!!
:laugh: :happy: :explode: :noway: :love: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :smokin: :smooched: :drinker: :cry: :cry: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi there.... I need plus 60lbs shifting, my husband needs double that!!!! :wink:

I have PCOS, ME/ CFS/ Fibromyalgia, an underactive thyroid, High BP, calcium deficiency, back problems..... I think that's it!!!!! :laugh:

More than happy to share :flowerforyou:
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I have 91lbs to lose in total. I have PCOS and have been through 10 years of fertility treatment - we are now adopting. Always here to chat and listen xxx
  • BeansproutMom
    Options
    Me! I have PCOS and I'm still needing to lose over 60. I'd be happy to help support and have a little extra support!

:) Sarah
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends and encourage each other. I have about 80 more lbs to loose. I am taking it 20lb at a time so it doesnt seem so overwhelming. I noticed you are in the process of becoming a fosterparent. Me and my husband did fostercare for 7 1/2 yrs and adopted our 3 youngest children (they were our fosterkids ). We can do this together
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PCOS and 89 total to lose (34 down/55 to go)
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow, I JUST posted a blog about PCOS! I am so right there with you! I have about 61lbs left to lose on my 87lb journey. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • nikkijennings
    Options
    My daughter was our "miracle". I was told at 19 after an overdose of radio treatment that I couldn't have children.... granted, she was 3 months early and weighed just over a kilo.... but she's amazing :love:

I have had many a miscarriage, a really bad ectopic with twins..... complete nightmare!!! :brokenheart:

I've fostered in the past, but we have considered doing this as a "profession" for quite some time :bigsmile:

Love and hugs to you all :happy:
  • ritah2010
    Options
    I so admire what you are doing and then also having time to take care of yourself by loosing weight. I just joined MFP and really enjoying what I am learning about my eating patterns and ways to cut back. I have about 70 lbs to loose. I also have three adopted children from Russia the youngest is 15 now. I would love to be a support for eachother.

My name is Rita and I live in San Jose, CA
  • nikkijennings
    Options
    Actually.... my heads thinking now (not a good sign lol!!!) My little sister has dreadful PCOS & menstrual problems (sorry guys TMI!) But has 4 children.... all conceived naturally so it CAN happen! xxx
  • Beebee78
    Options
    I agree - I don't want people to be discouraged - I do have PCOS but it wasn't what has prevented me from conceiving - I have immune issues. I know of plenty of ladies who have conceived with PCOS.

xxx
  • Brooke200
    Options
    Hello! I have 102 lbs to loose before my wedding next October 2011. My total goal is to loose 137 lbs with an ending wait of 150 lbs. I too have PCOS. To be honest, I really haven't had much trouble with it yet. Or at least I don't think I have. I have not tried to conceive yet but I'm sure it will be an uphill battle as well. I am here if you ever need a helping hand!
  • melani75
    melani75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have right at 60lbs to lose and also have PCOS. I just started using this site a week ago and would love to have some friends who are on the same journey with me. :)
  • giggles29169
    giggles29169 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150lbs to be healthy. Wish me luck!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, Feel free to add me here @ MFP and on Facebook - www.facebook.com/sedivygal

I also have a challenge page on facebook that we do monthly exercise challenges if anyone wants to join -

www.facebook.com/motivate-me-to-motivate-you
  • simone74
    simone74 Posts: 13
    Options
    I need to lose probably about 80 lbs. I have a form of PCOS, thankfully I'm past the years for wanting to have children (I have 3). I've had some endometrial issues in my life. I'm also diabetic and hypo-thyroidic. I hope that with weight loss I'll be able to curb those problems.
  • chrissy_824
    chrissy_824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and want to lose 77 lbs total. I've lost 49 and I have 28 more to go.