my job and exercise

Options
i work at a call center and sit down all day :( are there any exercises that i can do at work that would help me lose faster ?

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Join and gym and go workout before or after work.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Join and gym and go workout before or after work.

this.
  • jacqueinhutto
    jacqueinhutto Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Go for walks on your breaks or lunch.
  • nancykasovan
    Options
    If your able to stand, take a few mins. and do some squats or lunges at your desk. Or if you have a swivel chair, rotate on it. At lunch or break, walk the stairs or go outside. hope this helps.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Walk at lunch. Religiously. I have done that and walked my dog most days since August and lost 36 pounds. I've done a few (less than 10) Zumba classes since Thanksgiving as my schedule permits and a couple of long hikes when the weather was still warm and my schedule permitted. Sometimes, if I am feeling really stressed or antsy, I'll go into the stairwell on break and do squats and wall push-ups, but that's not even once a week.
  • 2Dozen
    2Dozen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yeah all this stuff above. Also Purchase an exercise ball, go to work with it, take your chair you usually sit on, throw it at the person you hate most, place exercise ball where the chair once was, sit on it, do work. To be more proactive you can google plenty of exercises you can do while on that ball and still do your job effectively.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Yeah all this stuff above. Purchase an exercise ball, go to work with it, take your chair you usually sit on, throw it at the person you hate most, place exercise ball where the chair once was, sit on it, do work. To be more proactive you can google plenty of exercises you can do while on that ball and still do your job effectively.

lol I can think of a few people I would like to throw a chair at :indifferent: