What's your favorite workout song??

Options
2»

Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Ahhh a britney spears song i havent heard of!! haha i love gaga too and chevelle. Chevelle is so under rated!

OH WOW! I Am seriously in love with Chevelle, I have all of their albums!
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    what is your favorite album by them?? i've only ever heard what i've found on youtube. i would love to collect all their music!!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    BEST song that motivates me anytime.....Taio Cruz DYNAMITE!
    Black eyed peas and pitbull.
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am loving Justin Timberlake's Futuresex/lovsounds album right now, but the best one on there if I feel like I can't go on is "Sexyback" it just makes me remember WHY I am doing it in the first place, and has a really good beat to walk or swing my hips to. There is nothing as good as feeling sexy when you're sweaty, out of breath and dressed in gym clothes! (Another plus, is that I work out at a church gym and a lot of old ladies come in there to work out and I get a kick thinking how shocked some of them would be by knowing I am listening to it! Hehe! Good for them for staying fit though!)

Another great album for walking is Coldplay's Viva La Vida. The title song is my favorite, but love the whole thing :)
  • Puddinhead
    Options
    I do Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies III. My favorite song on it is "Born to Be Wild."
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Scissor Sister's - Don't feel like dancing I could probably put that back to back 20 times on my ipod and just keep on walking. Good thing I like variety!