Nutrients Tracked:

Options
Does anyone else wish we could have more then 6 Nutrients Tracked: in our food diary's I know i do. It's a pain to have to go to settings and change and save it a few times to see every thing you want to see then go back to settings to change and save it back to the original

Replies

• jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You can see the full panel of everything MFP tracks by using the phone app.
  • Brooke5354
    Options
    I would really like to be able to see more than 6 nutrients tracked too for one day. Thanks!
  • trip2fan
    trip2fan Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for comment about looking on the phone. I've been trying to figure out how to do it.
  • sa33atisb3
    Options
    I would really like to be able to see more than 6 nutrients tracked too for one day. Thanks! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
  • ameliaehrens
    ameliaehrens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to track things like Iodine and Vitamin D. Is there any future updates that would allow us to track more? I would like to see more of the nutrition information on MyFitnessPal now that Apple Health can also pull all the information from multiple apps together.
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yes I would love to see more nutrients tracked!
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I would really love to see more things right in my diary. Every day i wish i could add another 2 columns or so.

The phone app doesn't work right for me. It lists calories for foods that don't have any and never gives the same nutrient info that i see from my computer.
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Yes it would be nice to see more on the website version, I don't often use the phone app.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    yes!!!!! i asked for it some time ago in the help and support. They didnt even bother to answer. :(