Motivation got me started...Habit Keeps me going! Add Me

Options
Hey Everyone! I've been trying to lose the same 30 lbs for 3 years. I used MFP back in 2011. Now I'm back at it again, BUT this time I am going to change my lifestyle once and for all. I am 5ft tall, 170 lbs. The calorie counter is so helpful in allowing me to make healthy food choices that keep me satisfied and full of energy. I love it! The only way to make this lifestyle change stick is to embrace my support system. I'm looking for motivated friends that are working towards similar goals and that will encourage me to keep going. I will do the same for you! So...Add Me :)

Replies

• emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on here awhile too, but never took it real serious until a couple of months ago :) I have 70 mroe pounds to lose and am on here almost every day! Feel free to add me if you would like!

Good luck in your fitness goals!
  • katkat28
    katkat28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Emilyc85, yes we can totally do this, no excuses this time :) adding you now
  • VJC31524
    Options
    Hi. I have been trying to lose the same 15 pounds for a couple of years as well. Seems like we can help each other. I know the motivation has to come from within but I would like some support along the way. :smooched:
  • katkat28
    katkat28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    VJC31524, I think this healthy living thing must be just like everything else...so much sweeter and enjoyable with friends:)