Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is anyone doing Michelle Bridges 2014 Feb round?

Hi,
I am thinking of doing Michelle Bridges 2014 February round. I spoke to hubby and my teenage boys and they have agreed to do the food part with me (and if they cheat they will do it outside of my vision).

I have been doing a lot of weight loss programs and I go to gym 4 times a week but I don't seem to be going any where because I cheat and even when I go to the gym, I don't give 100 %. I have bad habits and I know that. I am hoping this time will be different as my hubby is doing it with me and my teenage boys are into fitness and healthy foods. So I am the only one who eats the naughty stuff of chocolate and ice cream.

So if anyone else is doing it and wants to add me as a friend, feel free.
Cassylee

Replies

• Hey Cassylee,

Have you signed up for the upcoming 12WBT yet? I signed up today - I'm getting very excited.

I already have a HR monitor but I just bought a fitbit to help monitor my total calories burnt. Plus I got this app because it links with your fitbit.

Talk soon,

Kim :)