Replies

• brillanta
    brillanta Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can still do that:)
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My goal currently is to fit into all the clothes I already have! ha! But since I am a girly girl, I would say clothes, jewelry would be great rewards. Maybe a facial or a body massage would be nice too.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Tattoos
  • meganuhl1
    meganuhl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    For about every 20 pounds I go up a gauge size for my plugs. I'm at 2g for bottom and 6g for my second hole. At 120 lost I got my septum pierced
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Don't think food is a good reward for me personally. I haven't given it a great deal of thought honestly. I have about 19 lbs to go before I need to decide, plenty of time. Ill be keeping my eyes open for ideas :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I enjoy buying new clothes in smaller sizes.

Me, too!
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have a sticker chart for my son's chores and goals... so I stole that idea for myself and give myself rewards when I get a certain number of stars. I get a star for every time I log 3 lbs of weight loss, and when I have 7 stars I get a new outfit. I get a star for every 30 minute workout, and after 10 I get new songs for my iPod. I get stars for every time I do a stretching routine, when I get 21 stars, I get new yoga pants. When I am at or under my calorie goal for 7 days, I get a cool calorie swap the next week.

It's silly, but it's motivating me :) And it's nice to see the star stickers showing improvement and progress!
  • tgabmac
    tgabmac Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have & weight loss goals. Every 7.5 pounds to keep me interested.
    1. A dress
    2. Yoga pants/ bra from Victoria's secret
    3. A video game
    4. A tattoo I've been wanting
    5. Naval piercing
    6. bikini
    7. A whole new wardrobe
  • ellizabethkennedy
    Options
    I plan on buying myself 1 work out piece the closer I get to my goal and my ultimate goal is to see the look on my husbands face when he returns home after training in the military : )
  • SophiaWright7
    Options
    I like the idea of rewarding myself for goals reached.

Maybe even better is rewarding myself for taking action every day - so focusing on the "process", not the "outcome" too much, because I can only really change the "process".
  • kaylaroote
    Options
    every workout you complete, put a dollar away in a jar and every 10lbs you use that money to buy some new workout gear! :) happy sunday!
  • S1inky
    S1inky Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    N
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of rewarding myself for goals reached.

Maybe even better is rewarding myself for taking action every day - so focusing on the "process", not the "outcome" too much, because I can only really change the "process".
    Me too. I put coloured beads on a string for working out and staying under calories. Then going to buy new charm for my bracelet w hen I get enough beads.
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    I reward myself with a new tattoo every time I lose a stone (14lb) so far I've had 8 new tattoos & I earnt my 9th on Wednesday 22nd January, because that's the day I lost 9stone (126lb).... I've got to book myself in for next inking session a.s.a.p! xXx
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    every workout you complete, put a dollar away in a jar and every 10lbs you use that money to buy some new workout gear! :) happy sunday!

I like this idea ALOT!!! :bigsmile:
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    On my main profile page I have different goals with the rewards I want for each goal I hit =) Massages, new clothes, spa day, tattoo, vacation =)
  • erinbartholomew5
    erinbartholomew5 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, my reward for myself will be buying a sleeveless yellow sundress. I don't know why, but I really want one for the summer! When I lose my weight, I'll feel confident showing my arms again:)
  • Laurac727
    Laurac727 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Long term goal, I have not decided yet. But I have a weekly incentive going on here at home with spouse. For every pound lost weekly, we put $5 in an envelope. IF, and I have NOT yet, gain ANY at all back it is double per pound back from that envelope. I decided since I can do anything I want with my career and life, then damn it I can do this like a paycheck incentive too. So each Sunday morning I get a little paycheck for my week work. What are we going to use the money for in the end, I have no idea yet, but fun to watch the envelope grow!!! Other visual is I put one rock per pound [pretty rocks] in a jar on the table so I have to look at it daily. So Sundays again, I move one rock per pound to the jar that sits on top that envelope. That is what I am doing right now, so far so good!
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just lost 10 ponds and bought myself some rings. My long term goal is winning the weight loss challenge and using that money to buy a new wardrobe :D I like the ideas that I've read and will be rewarding myself every 10 pounds ^_^ a
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    When I was almost at my goal I got some nice new clothes. That way if I went up a few pounds I'd still fit in them. :smile: