Naturally light?

Options
I'm really confused as to why I weigh so little.

I've always weighed so little on the scale my whole life. I have been given the priviledge to indulge myself in what ever foods I fancied all through out my life. My parents supplied me with an endless supply of junk food. We regually got take aways once a week and I would remember times of pigging out on certain foods if they were available.

However, concidering a selection of food I always was always classed as borderline or underweight.

For example at age 17(male) I was 172cm just below 5'8 and 51kg (112.2 pounds), although I did grow later then my peers.

At around 18-19 I purposely tried to gain weight and was forcing myself to eat every day. I felt sick and bloated and manged to go from around 55kg to 62kg. I achieved this weight gain while I was lifting weights so alot of it was muscle.

I got injuried for about a year and because I wasnt lifing any weights I lost my focus in trying to gain weight. I was sick of having to go to bed feeling so full every night. I dropped back down to around 60 and eventually into the high 50's. I never felt hungry, but it was like my weigh natually dropped to where it felt confortable without any encouragement.

The thing I dont get is how is the average male 70kg. I shouldn't have to force myself to eat just to become an average weight, it should happen on its own.

I also wondered if perhaps since I have small wrists (6 inch) and tiny ankles if my frame size is accounting for my low weight? Which would mean less skin, less volume of blood, smaller organs etc?

Some thing just doesn't add up as to why im so light.

I did manage to get to 70kg at one point as I had to take some steroids for a medical condition that increased appettie and I looked very very fat. I had cellulite on my stomach and my face was all chubby.

Btw, my mother was slim when she was younger(still is) and also my dad complained of beening self concious of having skinny legs when he was a teen.

Is this just a matter of a combination of slim genes and a small frame?