Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No Jean Stretching! NSV!

19SMR81
19SMR81 Posts: 6 Member
NSV! I put on a freshly washed and dried pair of jeans and didn't have to do "the stretch" to make them feel comfy! Yay! You girls know what I'm talking about ;) Also down 11 pounds as of this morning:) Feeling great!

Replies

• mdinms
    mdinms Posts: 42 Member
    Congrats on your loss! I know EXACTLY what you are talking about about with the jeans, lol. Had the same NSV with my favorite pair a little while back, and now they must be held up with a belt or they fall off. Wonderful feeling!
  • Way to go! Love love love that feeling!
  • 19SMR81
    Thanks! I look forward to "having to" wear a belt. I always wear one, but I guess just more for fashion
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Great NSV!!

Last summer when I was losing pretty rapidly, all of my jeans and pants got so baggy that I could take them on and off without unbuttoning/unzipping. This was extra weird for me because I have a bum and huge hips. So normally everything that fastens around the waist is not gonna even slip down onto my hips.

I finally bought pants that fit and for a few weeks I had this panicky feeling like "OH man my pants won't come off without unbuttoning"...never mind that's NORMAL haha
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Ha Ha. I am glad no one was ever watching when I did my jean stretch moves!!! It is a really nice feeling not to need those moves anymore. Congratulations on your hard work paying off!!!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    WooHoooo! A great NSV for sure :drinker:
  • 19SMR81
    That's awesome! Congrats, it's been a long time since I could slip a pair of jeans off and on without unbuttoning them. I too have a big butt and thighs.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Woot! I'm still working on getting into my 'old' fat jeans...size 17 jr. That will be my first of MANY NSV's. Congrats! It must feel awesome.
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    It's the little things!!! So awesome!
  • Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Id you don't mind me saying, YOU are kinda AWESOME!!
  • 19SMR81
    Id you don't mind me saying, YOU are kinda AWESOME!!

Haha! Thanks
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Awesome I too know that feeling :) nice loss btw 11 lbs. never to return again :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!