What will you be for Halloween?

Options
2»

Replies

• SashaSpells
    Options
    I'm gonna be a ballerina cuz I soooooo want to wear a tutu to show off the GREAT thighs I'm going to have by then. Right? Right! lol.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I was a pretty awesome looking witch one year, then I was in a group of the Adams Family...I was Wednesday! And one year I went with an ex as Fred & Wilma Flintstone! :laugh:

My cousin always has the Halloween parties & she is not sure if they are doing the Halloween party or Luau this year. They switch it up every couple of years because some of our dorky friends don't want to dress up so they don't bother even coming, which sucks! AND since we will all be on the cruise right before Halloween, it may be a quick pull together thing if we do do it! I always wanted to go as the Kool Aid man! :laugh: However this year I'm thinking something sexy.... Hmmmmmm:blushing:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Not sure. Last year I was "Mimi" from "The Drew Carey Show". Won 1st place and $50 at my work. I'd post the picture, but I really don't need it on the Internet. Bad enough that my daughter snapped a pic and likes to show it at the worst times.
  • JennyBoBenny
    Options
    Last year my two coworkers and I each did our own version of ugly. We called ourselves the "Uglies" - "Ma-damn Ugly (me), Supa Ugly (my boss), and H1 Ugly (my coworker)." It was a riot and we got lots of attention but this year I want to be the exact opposite and be as pretty and/or sexy as possible. My friends always host a party that has a theme so I'm waiting for the announcement before I go shopping!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Not sure. Last year I was "Mimi" from "The Drew Carey Show". Won 1st place and $50 at my work. I'd post the picture, but I really don't need it on the Internet. Bad enough that my daughter snapped a pic and likes to show it at the worst times.
    that's hilarious!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I have been talking..if we do a couples theme (which I want to) I'll be Pimp Bru and he'll be my .. :blushing: ..Nicholette...dress and all!! I really want to do this one!! Or if we don't do anything couples, Nick thinks I need to work it as a pin up girl...some of the costumes I've seen as not quite for me THIS year, maybe next year, or I just make my own...also an option :)