Options
Hey Folks, i'm 28 yr old female from scotland just new to this fitnesspal malarky - I am starting fresh as of today after a stressfull few months with my gran being diagnosed with cancer, redundencies at work etc etc, no excuses though this time round i've only myself to blame! I got weighed tonight at the gym and was so disgusted that i've practically put back on 2 of the 3 stone that i had lost since this time last year!! why is it so easy to put on but bloody damn hard to lose!!!!! Grrr

well, so far i'm quite impressed with fitness pal, I used to write all my food down in a daily diary but logging it into the iphone makes it easier as sometimes i used to forget the odd biscuit or packet of crisps etc so the fact i dont let my iphone out of my site is pretty good as nothing will slip through this time round :)

Looking forward to getting involved in the friendly chat and helping each other with motivation :) x

Replies

• AkAmber
    Options
    Welcome! This site is FANTASTIC. I wish you luck with your goals! I've been having a hard time staying on track, but every time I read one of these posts I feel renewed motivation!!