Share stories :)

Options
Hey guys & gals
I wanna get to know more people on here, make some more friends, and understand peoples incentive to lose weight!

I have been losing weight since Feb 2012, and so far have lost 40lbs (Just under 3 stones) I did reach a loss of 3.5 stones, but gained some back over Christmas, and am floating around that now. I currently weigh 9.6 stones (132lbs) and wish to reach 125lbs again.
I havent really used exercise as a weight loss helper, though i do have a very active job :)

I went out to buy my first size UK 8 jeans today, and i can get them on, but with a lot of over hang. Unfortunately I have been left with a lot of skin hang, because i gained all of my weight in 9 months- so i have all the same marks as someone who had a baby! y overhang from the jeans is alot of skin WITH the fat- so i am probably gonna introduce more exercise. These jeans are my goal jeans, and i have promised myself now not to go shopping until I get them on comfortably- so exciting!

My story is basically that I saw this picture, hated how i looked, and did something about it!
big-me.jpg?w=225&h=300

I am now much happier, but just want that last push to get to my low weight again :)
22361958_984.jpg

Please share your story :) X

Replies