Looking for Insanity Friends

Hello All,

I am looking for some supportive and encouraging friends to add to my list. I have been doing Insanity for 22 days and am always posting questions and what not on my profile. But only 1-2 people do Insanity and aren't that active on MFP. I'd like to tell you a little about myself. This way you know a little bit more about me.

I am a 29 year old male living in a small town in Pa. I have been with my partner Phillip for over 10 years now. I was always very healthy until the age of 19 I slipped into depression and food became my comfort. In years time I went from 160lbs to 225 lbs. When I seen the scale and myself in the mirror one day I decided it had to stop. I worked out and dieted for a few months and got my weight down to 200 lbs. I maintained that weight for a few years. Never was happy with my body. So, after many failed attempts I just gave up. Then on Jan 4, 2014 I made myself a commitment that I would quit smoking and lose weight. I weighed in at 195lbs and an 43 inch waist. 22 days later im SMOKE FREE and at 190lbs and 39 inch waist. I still have a ways to go which is why im looking for some Insanity buds to talk with! I also blog from time to time on here. So if you think you want a new friend feel free to add me!

P.S. Haters need not apply!

Replies

• You are amazing! I'm so glad we were able to connect. I am cheering you on!

Go Trevor :smile:
  • nbsambucca
    nbsambucca Posts: 123 Member
    Ive done Insanity, and thinking about doing it again. I have to get off these God forsaken midnight shifts first..then I'll be jumping back into it. so.....Ive added you as a friend, if you accept :)
    Ive done the yo yo stuff, the start/stop stuff...all that crap too. Im in a slump. Injuries to shift work, to a new bf which leads to more eating out and not finding time to work out....
    Im about out of excuses, and would love to have someone to do this thing with! I too am in a small town in PA! Lebanon county tho..
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    I'm also am doing insanity, I'm 2 weeks in and have already dropped 7 lbs.

I'm loving the program!

I sent a request and anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • Hey everyone

Feel free to add me,

I have been on here for almost a month, was abit upset last week cause i had picked up. But was silly enough to weigh myself at night when i shouldve in the morning. Needless to say im abit skeptical to weigh myself again. Mainly because i keep changing my calorie intake on here and really just need to get myself on track but not very motivated. So really need as much help as i can.

Thanks everyone :)
  • crrampersad
    crrampersad Posts: 18 Member
    I've done two rounds of insanity. I love the program. I learned so much about managing my diet as a result of it.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,543 Member
    Im in the Recovery week, please add me. I need more Insane friends!!
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    I'm currently in the middle of month 1 week 3. I completed Insanity last year but let myself slide and am now getting back at it. I could use some friendly motivation as well.
  • paigecash
    paigecash Posts: 28 Member
    Just started week three of Insanity today. I was in relatively good condition until about a year ago when I really let everything slide. I used to run half marathons, but got so I could barely run for three minutes straight,. I'm femaie, 48, husband and 10 year old daughter, and need all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me.
  • I am starting Insanity again tomorrow. Last time I made it to week 2 then got a flu that took me out for a month. I did the Plyo Cardio today cause it randomly popped up on Xbox Fitness. I loved it, even though I had to modify a few things.
    I'd love some Insanity friends :)
  • Just finished the second day! Man its HARD But hopefully worth it :D