Any shredders just starting out there???

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Hi,

The first day of school was today...Thank God...with that, I'm thinking about re-doing the 30 slimdown with Jillian Michaels...anyone else doing it?? Or, even the 30 day shred? I thought the results was awesome. Any takers???

Replies

• Oranda
    Oranda Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm planning on starting the 30 day shred tomorrow, I've never followed a work out video like that before and I'm really looking forward to it.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Here is what the 30-Day Slimdown looks like...I have done it before and the results are awesome...I lost a lot of inches

DAY 1
    30 Day Shred: Level 1

DAY 2

DAY 3
    No More Trouble Zones

DAY 4

DAY 5
    Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

DAY 6
    Quick Trouble Zones

DAY 7
    DAY OFF

DAY 8

DAY 9
    30 Day Shred: Level 2

DAY 10
    Quick Trouble Zones

DAY 11

DAY 12

DAY 13
    No More Trouble Zones

DAY OFF
    DAY 15
    Quick Trouble Zones

DAY 16

DAY 17
    No More Trouble Zones

DAY 18

DAY 19
    No More Trouble Zones

DAY 20

DAY 21
    DAY OFF

DAY 22

DAY 23
    Quick Trouble Zones

DAY 24

DAY 25
    Quick Trouble Zones
    DAY OFF

DAY 27
    No More Trouble Zones

DAY 28

Quick Trouble Zones

DAY 29

DAY 30
    No More Trouble Zones
  • Dawn_2013
    Options
    :bigsmile: Im going to start it tomorrow as well...but I am just doing the 30 day shred video 10 days level 1, 10 days level 2 and 10 days level 3...I dont have the rest of the library...but it should be a good start
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, girls, I finished Day 1 today...I work the next four days. So, I will have to see what I can squeeze in.

Sept. 7, 2010

Kim...Day 1
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Here is what the 30-Day Slimdown looks like...I have done it before and the results are awesome...I lost a lot of inches

SNIP**

did you make the program yourself? i mean combining her DVDs like that
  • nisijam5
    Options
    No, it is from the Comcast.net website...exercise TV...funny, you thought of it yourself
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010

Kim...Day 2 of the slimdow, shred #1
  • Oranda
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 day 1. Feeling great!
  • Oranda
    Options
    Decided to to do it before work today. Finished Level 1 Day 2!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Day # 3, No More Trouble Zones....that's what it says...but, everything hurts
  • nisijam5
    Options
    September 10, Day #4, Shred #1

Tomorrow, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism...it's gonna be a good burn
  • Oranda
    Options
    Done Level 1 Day 3. Holy cow, it feels like it goes by so quickly now.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I just did day1 level1 of the 30 day shred today and I have been looking for some people to take the journey with me!!! I seriously thought I was going to die after I did it lol! But I'm looking forward to having great results :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    mltdown, nice to have you on board...it's a tough workout...stay tough
  • Oranda
    Options
    I think I'm gonna have to take today off from the shred :( I have a 5 km charity run to do tomorrow morning and I think I should take some time to recover and not further tighten my muscles. Sticking with yoga today.
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I have been "shredding" for about 10 days...I was doing my normal running (3-4) miles and then doing the level 1 of 30 day shred. Needless to say I was EXHAUSTED!!!! I started recently doing only the strength and abs on the days I run and then doing the entire level of shred on my off running days...still hurts but not as much! I also just started back to work (teach 2nd grade) and have 2 small kids so having a hard time reconfiguring my schedule...I also have Jillian's Power Sculpting workout whcih is mostly all strength and I like that...30 day slim down sounds GREAT!!! Is it only available through comcast???
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I have been "shredding" for about 10 days...I was doing my normal running (3-4) miles and then doing the level 1 of 30 day shred. Needless to say I was EXHAUSTED!!!! I started recently doing only the strength and abs on the days I run and then doing the entire level of shred on my off running days...still hurts but not as much! I also just started back to work (teach 2nd grade) and have 2 small kids so having a hard time reconfiguring my schedule...I also have Jillian's Power Sculpting workout whcih is mostly all strength and I like that...30 day slim down sounds GREAT!!! Is it only available through comcast???

I'm sure there is a gymnasium and a shower at the school. Why don't you do something while the kids are eating lunch and doing recess?
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    UGH! I just tried to do the first day of shred, and I just CAN'T do pushups right now. I'm going to build up my strength and then start the shred.
  • nisijam5
    Options

You can download the program or series of order to do the DVD's...A posted a copy in the first few posts if you can find it.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    UGH! I just tried to do the first day of shred, and I just CAN'T do pushups right now. I'm going to build up my strength and then start the shred.

Can you do girlie pushups?