Skinny Wed Challenge! Come on...do it!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! :tongue: Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :wink:
Double your exercise~ :tongue: :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :smooched: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :laugh:

Replies

• abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • dale49
    Options
    Me too! I like the idea of doubling up for a short burst of effort. Let's go-o-oooo..:laugh:
  • tishag
    tishag Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Im having a hard time getting motivated anyday of the week, maybe this will help!!! Good Luck to all!!!
  • sbenthin
    Options
    I like it! I'm in!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I am unsure about the double exercise tomorrow. Walked/Jogged 4.5 miles yesterday and rode my bike 6.5 today with the kids and my entire lower body HURTS!!!! I will certainly be trying though because I want to see if I can manage to do day 2 of the C25K tomorrow. I will be soaking in warm bath tonight to ease the aches and pains....

See you all tomorrow.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really need the motivation, not that I'm not working out as usual, cause I am. I am a bottomless pit, I am so hungry I could eat the proverbial horse. I have no idea what's going on. HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!:noway: Maybe a good overburn will reset my system.

See you on Skinny Wednesday!
  • Buccinator
    Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm in (been thinking about it for HOURS!) and say that the BOYFRIEND is in! but I did walk four miles today and draggin' a bit with a fever, so things are a little iffy, but I'm gonna definitely give it a go. I'm totally in for the water and the food, and trying on the exercise.

Have a great Skinny Wednesday! And a great everything else!
  • Englishteacher
    Options
    I am in, too. Damn the pained achilles. I can do this. Thanks for the challenge.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in. I may actually go for a run instead of a bike ride. We'll see. :happy:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm IN :bigsmile: Bring it on Mr. Wednesday! :drinker:
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am in. If it ever stops raining here I plan to get the dreaded 25min c25k run done along w/ my crossfit work out. Good luck everyone and Happy Wednesday.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo team! Have an awesome day! Check back in and let us know of your amazing accomplishments......Get rrrrrrrrrr done! :laugh:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in I will drop caia off at the baby sister at about 9 : 45 and then hit the gym.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I was up at 5:15am but OH SO COLD outside! So I decided not to do my run & crawl back into bed for an hour. Then I did get up & had only about 15 min to spare, so I let Jillian Shred me for 15 minutes. I have 40 oz of water in so far.

My plans for the rest of the day is to walk on my break @ work for 15 min, I have water aerobics tonight, then I'm going to try to get my run done this evening, but I won't be home so we'll see if I can get it done. :bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Well Skinny Wednesday. Got 1 hour sleep last night, up with a sick dog. She's going to be fine! YaY! Worked all day had appointments this morning. Had to prep for the dry waller this afternoon, and work this evening. I did not get any organized exercise in, I did eat well and did drink alot.

I do not believe I have 1 bit of extra energy in me to devote to exercise today. :yawn: :grumble: :yawn:

Alice
  • dale49
    Options
    So...I mostly did it! :o) I doubled up on water and did half again as much execise as usual. Didn't get double in thanks to the constant rain today. And no snacking after dinner (tho I'm not in bed yet! :o) so I'm pretty happy wiht my first 'double-up Wednesday! Great idea....:o)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :happy: Sounds like you had your skinny on today! Oh Alice, hope the doggy is better and you get some rest tonight. :flowerforyou: So glad to have so many newbies on board this Wed.! :smooched: All in all, I have to say it was a pretty Skinny Wed. here. I have moved alot, really watched what I ate and am still working on the water. Hope all of our efforts really pay off! I am hoping Skinny Wed. gets me back on track after a vacation!:grumble: I do much better with routine! I hope to see all of you back for the Skinny Sat. Challenge. It should be posted Friday night.

Have an awesome week and congrats on making it "over the hump" with a smile on your face! :bigsmile:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Skinny Wed done!!!! Water - check :drinker: , no snacking - check :flowerforyou: , exercise - oh crap :blushing: ..... Well not totally. Did 40 min walk at lunch today but my legs are still so sore from the last two days of walking/jogging/biking that it took me 40 min to do what I usually do in 30 min and there is no way I am getting a second work out in. I am hoping the soreness just goes away enough by tomorrow evening when I coach my girls soccer team since they have all decided it is fun to challenge the coach in some of the drills...look what I started. :ohwell: :ohwell: All in all though, good day. I had to actually use full fat salad dressing with dinner just to get my min calories in which was a nice change of pace which is OK for every now and then. All in all a good skinny wednesday. Looking forward to skinny saturday which will be an interesting one since it is soccer opening day with pictures and carnival. :laugh: :laugh:

Have a great evening all!!!!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Got it done! I am still working on the water, but I logged everything I ate and I managed an easy walk with my dog and a CrossFit workout. I count today as a successful challenge day. Hopefully everyone else has had a great Hump Day!

:flowerforyou:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Well I stayed with in my calories today I workout only an exter 15 min working on up my cardio time to an exter 25 min every day just don't want to over do it. I ate a lot of fruit and was good on the other foods just didn't get much vegie in today. I still need to get better on water. All in all I would call today a skinny wedesday for me. I am hopeing the the scale will be going down hear soon it has not move in the last 2 months. see you all next wedesday this Saturday I am going to a craft fair with a good friend who I haven't seen since Christmas. But all the food there will be on a stick but on the up side I don't have to bring Caia with me a kid free afternoon.