New to MyFitnessPal

Options
I am Scott. I am happy to be a member of this group. Seems like I have always been on a diet. I really have no choice at this time. I have already lost 15 lbs so from here on in, my weight loss will be slow. I did not start exercising since Christmas because my daughter asked me for my gameroom for Christmas. She wanted me to make it her bedroom with a Paris theme. I accomplished the goal by Christmas but her old room is now my work out room and its full of boxes. I may not get it all cleaned out today but I will make it so I can get to my Livestrong Cycle. I am comitted to riding it 4 times a week, but I hope I can do it daily. Plan on a little light weight work also. I have quite a bit of arthritis in my shoulders and I must take it easy. Eventually my goal is to start doing the Beach Body DVDS. I have several of them. They are just too hard for me at this point. I am a RN and have a Dietitian helping me with my diet. So far I have been more aggressive than she would like. I look forward to being in this group through the month of February. I am very excited. Ill probably be the Old Man of the group. I am 55 years old, but still think Im 20. My hobbies are Travel, Music, Cooking, Socializing, Outdoors, Camping, Backpacking, White Water, Boating, Golf, Cycling, and working on my Lake Cabin as time permits. Planning to Vacation in Vegas this summer. My wife wants us to hike down into the Grand Canyon. That will take a lot of preparation from both of us.
Take care and I look forward to getting to know all of you....All the Best....Scott:glasses:

Replies

• ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome to thee club, Scott! If you need or want a motivation / accountability buddy, feel free to add me! I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.