Purchasing 2 seats on an airplane

Options
13»

Replies

• ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Um, I hate to break it to everyone who is having fun arguing about this, but it is entirely fake.

http://fiercefatties.com/2014/01/08/air-idiotica/

The pic is from 2009, and it would be illegal to take off like that.

This is MFP. You mind not ruining the fun?

My apologies. I will send you a box of gluten free cous cous and ask for forgiveness. Flame on.

Is it non-GMO? GMOs make me break out in paranoia . . .

shoot, I don't know. Its not on the label. I'll throw it out just to make sure. Don't want to send you teh toxinz.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I don't think the photo is real. No airline attendants would let a flight take off with someone unable to buckle all the way.

I also don't think this photo is real because there is no way to move down the aisle, which I'm sure breaks some health and safety law/procedure on an airplane.

That and the seat arm on the aisle would pretty much have to be embedded in his rectum for him to be sitting so level
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Um, I hate to break it to everyone who is having fun arguing about this, but it is entirely fake.

http://fiercefatties.com/2014/01/08/air-idiotica/

The pic is from 2009, and it would be illegal to take off like that.

This is MFP. You mind not ruining the fun?

My apologies. I will send you a box of gluten free cous cous and ask for forgiveness. Flame on.

Is it non-GMO? GMOs make me break out in paranoia . . .

shoot, I don't know. Its not on the label. I'll throw it out just to make sure. Don't want to send you teh toxinz.

Whew, that was close! Imma gonna have to do beer and whiskey cleanse just to be sure . . .
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have worked for a major Airline for 24 years and there is no way that this photo is real. It just wouldn't happen. He's not even in the seat. An aircraft would never push back from the gate with a passenger seated like this in the photo.