Young college girl needs support :/

Options
I am not new to mfp but after being a way a couple months and gaining about 40 pounds I need a fresh start. I am sure a lot of my old mfp friends were tired of seeing me disappear so I am just looking for some more encouragement and to be able to support others. Losing weight is a lot easier when you have others with similiar goals of 100+...that being said anyone can add me just looking for some new friends..:]

Replies

• putdownthebiscuit
    putdownthebiscuit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have quite a bit to lose. I've been at it since January 1 and have been pretty consistently sticking with the changes I want to make. I vowed not to weigh myself until February 1, so I could just concentrate on the changes and the workouts (TurboFire) to get some non-scale victories and good habits started. I'd love all the MFP friends I can get, since i'm in it for the long haul. Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • StephnElbow
    StephnElbow Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.
    I have ~30 to lose, if not more.
    I fell off the wagon for a little while and as well and am just starting up again.
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me as a friend -- I'll be happy to help you in any way that I can.
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am also in college with quite a bit to lose
  • claradye
    Options
    Welcome back! You probably already know this, since you have used my fitness pal in the past, but this work better for me than anything I have tried and I have tried lots. Hang in there and go easy on yourself. The first few days, I was over on my caories, but it is a learning experience. Best of luck to ya!