Need a motivation partner

Options
I'm a 28 year old mother of two, as recently as 11 weeks ago.
I was looking for some friends on here to help me with some motivation if I'm ever having a hard day.
If anyone else is in search of one, please let me know!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new edition!!!! We can motivateeach other. I have reached my goal but decided to extend it a little more. But everyone on here was very helpful and inspiring to me. I will send you a friend request.
  • DanyelD
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your new baby! I also had a baby a little over 11 weeks ago :) This site is really awesome! Good luck to you
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is definitely the place to find motivation and support! I've sent you a friend request. :)
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im in search of friends for motivation and support also... I have 2 kids ages 4 and 6

I need all the help i can get!
  • lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can always use some motivational support! Congrats on your newest edition to the family. We recently had our second baby as well.I have two children. I have a 2 year old son and a 6 month old daughter. Finally, I am ready to get my body back in shape and trying to lose the baby weight from not only the recent pregnancy but the one from 2 yrs ago! =)
    It hasn't been easy, the eating has been a slight issue but trying to get the motivation to work out after caring for my two beautiful children can be a challenge! But it's getting easier each day and so far have lost 6lbs!
    Good luck to you and wish you all the best!
    ~Lesley