Help Once Again...

Options
Okay so since ive been recovering and gaining weight (Hopefully! :) Im going to weigh soon!) Ive been making sure I get my calories up to 2500+ a day... My other topics were pretty much about the same thing but yah know... ANYWAYS ive been eating tons of the stuff you guys reccomended and since ive eaten it so much i actually get sick from those foods now... Last few days ive been eating tons of peanut butter (Im almost out) and i feel really sick if i eat it, and since throwing up would lead to losing calories and not being able to eat anything for the rest of the day would be bad.. and yes ive got almonds the same thing... and milk.. But should i just take a break and hopefully find some other foods? Take note right now its winter (Duh?) And im in a snowy state.. Soooo im snowed in! (Lol no school tomorrow!) So that means i cant go to the store and right now my mom doesnt have ANYTHING for me to eat since shes on a diet yada yada yada, right?
To restate my question: Should i take a break and find some othrr high calorie foods?