Geez just cant win for losing. Still considered OBESE!! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• HYeliab
    Options
    Dude, its just a matter of time. I am very impressed by your commitment and accomplishment so far. Just keep doing what you have already done. You will definitely get there.
    -HB
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing great. Just take it one day at a time. Keep it up. Don't beat yourself up if you reach a plateau. Just keep doing what you've been doing. Great job!
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. You're a huge motivation for me. My starting weight 7 weeks ago was 370 and I see you a year later at 264 and picture me in a year. Keep up the great job your doing.
    36 down and a small horse to go.
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Ok, I just had a look at your profile pictures, hope you don't mind..... You look amazing... keep up the great work, don't you dare be discouraged because you're an inspiration to everyone here. I think YOU need to look at your before pictures again, you look like a quarter of the person you were. My stepson's BMI is really high for his age... he's all muscle, I don't completely agree with BMI charting, it doesn't always make sense.

Keep going, you're a legend :-)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic loss...I wouldn't worry about the BMI scale...only now have I reached a "healthy" bmi reading on here, although on the NHS website, I was here a long time ago!

100lbs is an amazing achievement...You WILL get there...just keep doing what you're doing :flowerforyou:

Keep that head held high! :flowerforyou:
  • loonpine2
    loonpine2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I have lost a 124 lb plus and I still am concidered Obese by the medical perfession even though I can run a mile in 15 minutes, and kick box with the best of them! So here is my take. If you feel great, screw everyone else. I think your doing a great job and you look great! So.. onward and upward and screw the rest!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    If my guess is correct you got rid of the word "MORBID" and that is a HUGE word. Now keep going :D
  • Beebee78
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work xxx
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    How crazy, right? But take real satisfaction and pleasure in what you have achieved. You know where you started and how far you have traveled. You are doing great!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    That BMI chart is propaganda.......another tool for the government to lable us. I talked to my general practioner and he said not to use it, . How can you be normal one day, then gain one pound , and then be labeled " overweight"

Nah, its a useless outdated chart that is a joke. They dont even take in account the age issue ,as older people are considered more overweight as opposed to younger people

Most drs laugh when its brought up in conversation. Use you waist as your guide..............you always want your waiste size to be ONE HALF your height

Im 6 foot tall, thats 72 inches tall, so half of that is 36, and Im almost there...........Ill be there for Christmas, and I can wait. I saw where the AMA said men should keep their waist size a minimum of 40 inches or less, so go figure...........you dont know who to believe

also, you ve lost 100 lbs, pat your back and continue your journey...........youre doing great.........Lloyd