words can't even describe...

Options
tierra85
tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
I seen this video a long time ago and seen it again on Ellen today.. does anyone find this as ridiculous as i do?? i could never workout with that thing in front of anyone hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI&feature=channel

Replies

• rfialkiewicz
    rfialkiewicz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that's just asking for a perverted joke. The one for women is even worse. First time I saw the info-mercial I fell of my couch. I thought I had accidentally flipped to the naughty channel.
  • tierra85
    Options
    i couldn't believe it when i saw it lol i made my mom watch the infomercial and she turned red and got mad and walked away hahaha awe i love her! dancing grannies is great too. when i get to my 60s+ i'll so rock it to that video!! macaroni bags and all
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness!! that is hilarious! i cant believe its really on t.v.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    4 Words: NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I could not keep a straight face the first time I saw the commercial! I thought it was a gag at first!
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was something to increase bust size because the commercial I saw had only women in it. I'm sorry that thing is crap!
  • tierra85
    Options
    if i ever came across one at a garage sale i would so buy it! just to take it to the gym and use it all super serious like to mess with people.. could you imagine the looks i'd get :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm SO curious, my work computer wil not allow me to see anything youtube...what is it?
  • dstacky
    Options
    that is the best thing ever! haha!
  • tierra85
    Options
    i dont even know how to word this without sounding like a dear penthouse letter lol... It looks like a regular dumb bell. but you just grab the middle of it and shake it up and down... and the weight shifts back and forth. It supposed to tone your arms but looks like your .. yeah :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    bwahahaha

I have seen that! The shake weight!! Super for when you need to get ready for some extracurricular activities!! I did see a commercial that featured men, but only once and never since.

Awesome LOL
  • Squash97
    Options
    They are actually selling it in stores now. I just saw it. It was either Walmart or Target!
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    so...i told my sister i wanted to start working out again, and a few days later, i had a package from her in the mail. She bought me a shake weight for men!!! for some reason, it's still sitting in the box, (this was a couple months ago).

And the sad thing is, I didn't even have to watch the video. I already knew what you were talking about...
  • fat_forever
    Options
    I've seen this commercial and I think it's a good idea. I don't understand why people think it's strange....it's no different that isometric exercises. As you shake it, you are pushing it when it is pushing against your efforts. I can see where it would be very effective. Before everyone makes fun of it, I would suggest they try it out in a store that has it, then see what your opinions of it are.