new guy

macsterd
macsterd Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,

I'm new here to all of this. I never in my life have done any kind of diet. I'm 39 year old male who is 6'1" and weigh 215lbs. I carry a lot of fat in my stomach. I'm hoping to get down to 180lbs. I'm going to start on working out mildly with some light jogging/walking and I'll will be looking at what I eat. I'm in need of recipes that easy to do and follow. If there are any folks out there with some good resources please lend me a helping hand.

Thanks,

Dusty

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You've found a great place for friends and encouragement! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • showteam
    showteam Posts: 8 Member
    WElcome New Guy you will do great the people that are on here are so helpful and they will send you recipes. I don't have any at this time as I just started.
  • HAHA, ok first off the first thing I thought when i read your title was "Oh great, some girl wants to lose weight for a guy" but I am happy to see that your not the girl, and that your here for you. There are great discussion posts with recipes on here. I think it's under nutrition or recipes or something. Not too hard to find once you click on community. Your around the same height and size as my hubby and he started this journey a month ago and has already lost 14lbs, so it it works! I wish you the best, and add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Hey :D Welcome to MFP it really is a good place. Best wishes
This discussion has been closed.