Fairly New To This

Options
I don't have supporters around me, and this isn't my cry for help. I was a New Years warrior even though i hate them. I finally admitted I have a problem that needs adjustment. I have addressed that and have adjusted, thanks to this site. The biggest thing this site offers is the ability to count calories accurately. The biggest problem people face is a:) holding themselves accountable for EVERY single thing they eat. b:) remember EVERY single thing you eat. c:) admitting to everything they consume. It dawned on me last week when i went out for a night, drank some beers, and ate a pizza in my drunken hungerness. I have recorded for the last 10 days and i guess thats the success in my story. However the point I'm trying to get across is that, it only works if you want it to. You only work if you want you to. I've dropped 9lbs in 3-1/2 weeks with being able to enjoy myself and eat proper, I've had pizza, Taco Bell, mcdonalds, and beer. I've tracked what i've eaten, and limited myself if I've hit my max. The best advice i can give to you is, one lbs wont kill you, and dont kill yourself over 1 lbs. Hold yourself accountable and dont lie, you're only hurting yourself, and if you want to lose weight you will.