Hi all, Any metal heads, Rockers and Goths?

Options

Replies

• _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure of my musical genre category, but my gym music mix has the likes of Slayer, Deftones, Slipknot, Static X, pre-1990 Metallica, Korn, Pantera, Fear Factory, System of a Down, Soundgarden, Helmet, Sepultura, Taproot, old Megadeth, Mudvayne, Tool, Coal Chamber, White Zombie, Stompbox, Lamb of God…

Sounds a lot like mine.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Metal head checking in :)
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Rocker chick right here!! I like alternative to metal!! My favs are: 5FDP, Killswitch Engage, Papa Roach and SOAD and of course my boys from IL, Mudvayne!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Not a metalhead but rock lover here (mostly 50's-70's rock and the indie/alt music of today). Oddly enough I usually end up with the metal lovers and musicians.
  • LittleMissYoYo
    LittleMissYoYo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Metal head here ^_^ add me if you want
  • 2_6y_4_U
    Options
    I love all music, except country and jazz! you all can add me if you want cx
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I listen to almost everything but since my lifting playlist is almost exclusively metal, alternative rock, hardcore, etc....I'll throw my hat in ;)
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Here, here!

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, but metal has definitely been in my blood for a long time: Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Corrosion of Conformity, Death, Venom, Anthrax, Job for a Cowboy, Faith No More (including ALL Mike Patton projects), Tool, Napalm Death, Suicidal Tendencies, Austrian Death Machine, etc., etc.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Count me in to
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    metal/rocker here,like everything from zeppelin to avenged sevenfold including everything inbetween. anyone can add me,my diary is open to my friends and I log on every day. :smile:
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ROCK! :)
    Megan:)
  • supermysza
    supermysza Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    rocker/alternative here ;)
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    count me in.
  • Focusisfab
    Options
    Hi It be nice to meet few people like myself.

I like allsorts of stuff but rock metal and bits of gothic is where my hearts at.

I am an 80's rock chick however: I have a larger variety of likes now. I do however; still have Anthrax, Cyclone Temple, Dream Theater and a few others on my iPhone, for workouts.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Here, here!

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, but metal has definitely been in my blood for a long time: Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Corrosion of Conformity, Death, Venom, Anthrax, Job for a Cowboy, Faith No More (including ALL Mike Patton projects), Tool, Napalm Death, Suicidal Tendencies, Austrian Death Machine, etc., etc.

A man of taste...
  • dontwishforit_workforit
    Options
    My genre preference is somewhere in there and sometimes all over :) Playlist involves Korn, Slipknot, Lacuna Coil, Puddle of Mudd, Marilyn Manson, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Stone Temple Pilots, Foo Fighters, Alkaline Trio, Hollywood Undead. Oddly enough, I like Norah Jones and Sarah McLachlan and Bjork and Eminem as well. Just keep hitting skip until I find 'that' song!
  • NatashaB8
    NatashaB8 Posts: 202
    Options
    Yep! Nothing quite like lifting to the likes of Decapitated, Blood Red Throne and Hypocrisy. Feel free to add if you like that sort :)
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    only way for me to work out is to rock out to disturbed, godsmack, skillet, red, saliva, Linking Park, ect.
  • nicolared1
    Options
    Yeah, I think I qualify as a 'rocker', although I hate that word! Any Manchester or NW based metalheads might know my fiancé as the main DJ at Caged Asylum (now Rock Asylum) at the Ruby Lounge.
  • marko320
    marko320 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    \m/

Since all of you are revealing your favorites and sub genres, I suppose I will have to give you mine too.

I'm a lifelong Metallica fan. Seen 'em a dozen times. Other favorites in metal include Dio, Maiden, The Sword, Godsmack, Manson, Sabbath, GNR, Queensryche, Slash & Miles Kennedy, Scorpions, and others.

Too many to list in hard rock, but I will say that Rush is my favorite band of all time.