Mcdonalds salad

Hello!

Does anybody know how much a salad costs in the UK around about (I know it changes from store to store)?

Also how many calories are in a Mcdonalds grilled chicken salad with no bacon? On the website it says that it is 140 cals but im not sure if that included the dressing or not! If it's not how many calories are in a caesar dressing?

Thank you!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Everything should be on their website. Dressing is not included.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Hello!

Does anybody know how much a salad costs in the UK around about (I know it changes from store to store)?

Also how many calories are in a Mcdonalds grilled chicken salad with no bacon? On the website it says that it is 140 cals but im not sure if that included the dressing or not! If it's not how many calories are in a caesar dressing?

Thank you!

surely mcdonalds website has the calories for everything? i cant see you getting a chicken salad with dressing for 140 cals.

email their customer services if you cant fnd it on the website
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    140 most likely doesn't include the dressing, that will be listed separately...probably doesn't include the chicken either!! Isn't that crazy? I had this experience at a Burger King. They don't add the calories of the chicken bc you can get the grilled or the crispy which are different, so listed separately. (This was based on an in store, printed nutritional info sheet). The calories for that salad also didn't include the croutons either. By the time everything was added together...it wasn't much lower in calories than a burger and small fries.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Premium Bacon Ranch Salad with Grilled Chicken is 230 calories not including the dressing. They do not list what just the bacon they put on the salad's is, so you will probably just have to go with that number than add your dressing.

The Ranch dressing is 170 calories per 2 fl oz.

http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/nutritionfacts.pdf