Havista!

Options
Where I live there is a Chinese supermarket chain called Super88. I don't usually go there because it isn't very near me, but I decided to walk yesterday and ended up there. I can read (most) of the Chinese, so finding things is easy.

Anyways, I walked through the snacks aisle and these sesame crunches caught my eye. Havista Rock Sugar Flavored Sesame. 93 Calories for 2 oz, about 6 pieces. Where have these been all my life? They satisfy my sweet craving perfectly and give 5g of protein thanks to the sesame seeds!

I picked up other stuff too: banana flowers, bitter melon, fish floss, candied Buddha's hand, and a ton of bitter oranges (bitter oranges contain synephedrine which can suppress appetite; I use them to make orange-chicken).

Replies

• ligytha
    ligytha Posts: 130
    Options
    Where I live there is a Chinese supermarket chain called Super88. I don't usually go there because it isn't very near me, but I decided to walk yesterday and ended up there. I can read (most) of the Chinese, so finding things is easy.

Anyways, I walked through the snacks aisle and these sesame crunches caught my eye. Havista Rock Sugar Flavored Sesame. 93 Calories for 2 oz, about 6 pieces. Where have these been all my life? They satisfy my sweet craving perfectly and give 5g of protein thanks to the sesame seeds!

I picked up other stuff too: banana flowers, bitter melon, fish floss, candied Buddha's hand, and a ton of bitter oranges (bitter oranges contain synephedrine which can suppress appetite; I use them to make orange-chicken).
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Super 88 introduced me to non-bubbly Red Bull! Pour it over ice like a cocktail, and whoosh! :drinker: