Looking for Positive Friends for the Journey

Options
2»

Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I am also a mom of 4!
  • Magana1
    Magana1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well here I go again, I have used MFP for awhile. I've always used it alone, always thinking I can do it myself. I am now going to try losing again with some support. I think we all need a little support sometimes especially through the times we are giving up. I am not a judgmental person. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I thought quitting smoking would be the hardest thing I ever did but I know now losing weight is by far the hardest thing to do. So here I am looking for new friends to get through this Journey together.I am a mother of 5 and a grandmother of 8. I thought by 50 I would lose 100 pounds. Well in June I will be 51,I didn't lose the 100 before 50, actually I didn't lose any. So my goal for age 51 is to at least lose 50 pounds. Then hopefully by the end of 2014 I will have lost the 100 pounds I have struggled with so long. My friends say you don't need to lose 100 pounds, what they don't know is that I truly do need to lose them. I am tall so I carry me weight well but getting older I will not be able to carry it well forever so off it needs to come.In the process hopefully I'll make a few new friends.