I've been up and down and over and out....

Options
for some reason, that tune plays in my head when it comes to thinking about weight loss (which is pretty much every day). I feel that it is a continuous battle of the bulge, and the bulge has been winning the battle for way too long now.

It is definitely time for ME to win, and I look forward to joining the others who are fighting along with me.

So Hi everybody:)

:

Replies

• Ninachristina
    Ninachristina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Right here with you!!! It truely is a battle, but it is one WE can win!!!!! Good Luck!
  • cezz
    cezz Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey, being new here I feel I must welcome you...

I do wish you the best in the fight... lets all beat the bulge :) for me I have to be honest in saying I never really tried to fight it before and I really should have after 5years of very quick weight gain think it is time to do something and lose it...
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, now on my 2nd day of MFP and I am really psyched:> I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...I KNOW i can...WOO WOO!!!!