Please friend me if you have a public diary!

Replies

• reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Mines public too!!! Feel free to add me...lets support each other :)
  • andreaamak
    andreaamak Posts: 42 Member
    Mine is open to friends as well... anyone can feel free to add me!
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    my diary is open, but I'm not perfect. I'm human and I will not criticize anyone for what they list in their diary. We are all adults and we need support, not criticism! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Mine is open :) Friends always welcome
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    I believe mine is open! so add, add add!!!
  • My food/exercise diary is open to friends, so please feel free to add me
  • My dairy is open as well. Feel free to browse and ask me questions on any recipes I make. You can also contact me for exercise questions.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Mine is open. I have't logged the best in the last week. Feel free to look. Friend me if you'd like!!!!

Welcome!
    Nancy
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    hi, jenny,

my diary is open to any of my friends. im not perfect so I do mess up on my food choices. I could always use more friends.. feel free to add me. that goes for anyone too:happy:
  • maritzalahodik
    maritzalahodik Posts: 3 Member
    Sending you a friend request as soon as I figure out how. I'd love to get ideas.
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    mine is open feel free to add :)
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    I'm an open book! Feel free to add me! :)

1529060.png
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    I don't open my diary to anyone, as I don't need anyone to hold me accountable for what I eat, I do a pretty good job of that myself ;-)
    Thanks anyways.
  • dull2doll
    dull2doll Posts: 5 Member
    Mine is open. I definitely need help being held accountable and I cam do the same. Everyone, please feel free to add me!
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Mine is open. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • NoLimitFemme
    NoLimitFemme Posts: 118 Member
    Sending some friend requests ... ready to stand up to the evil mistress "Accountablility" :drinker: :drinker:

(ps....diary is public, feel free to add)
  • new member and made my diary open to friends... feel free to add xD
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    My food diary is always open. Helps keep me accountable :)
  • kpr121
    kpr121 Posts: 11 Member
    my diary is open, but I'm not perfect. I'm human and I will not criticize anyone for what they list in their diary. We are all adults and we need support, not criticism! Feel free to add me as well :)

Well put! I share my diary and am active daily on MFP. All are free to add me!

I wont overly criticize you if you dont overly criticize my eating (or slightly unhealthy drinking) habits! A little bit of fun-poking is fine most of the time though, I have thick skin and sometimes can use the tough love!
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to add :-)