Those w/ the C-Section Belly Flap.....

Options
2»

Replies

• katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    DO you need anything else like weights or certain items in conjuction with the workout...???
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is amazing!!! You look great! I have to get in on that insanity!!!!

SHE CAN BE A SPOKESWOMAN!!! SHE LOOKS AMAZING!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    DO you need anything else like weights or certain items in conjuction with the workout...???

Don't know if you caught my last response but no extra items needed.

I'm taking protien shakes and a pre trainer drink (N.O Xlode - it gets you pumped up to workout and don;t feel dead tired afterwards.)
    During my first month I was so tired after I worked out but than my husband and I took a trip to GNC and got supplements he took while he was in Iraq. We no longer drink coffee cause the N.O. explode gives you that boost of energy. My husband can feel it tingle in his muscles LOL

It's a VERY TOUGH workout but this workout dvd is REAL because you see the other people needing to take their own breaks. Shoot, I think Shaun T uses the excuse to stop to explain something for a quick break LOL. I love Shaun T though....such a great fitness instructor!
  • Cina04
    Options
    Later today I have to write my blog and add more of my progress pics from all angles.

I'll let you guys know when it's done =)
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You look great!

My flap is a bit different, though! Less full, and more skin rather than fat. I didn't have a c-section, but two vaginal births, and the pregnancies murdered my stomach! I have stretch marks all the way up to my ribs, you don't look like you have any, lucky!!!! I have been told by my Dr. and a friend that is a personal trainer, that exercise won't get rid of the excess skin pouch, *le sigh*, but I will try my best to reduce it!

Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!
  • Ashlihunter
    Ashlihunter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can yoo tell me the name of the exercise system again and where can i buy it from?

Thanks
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration girl!!! Keep going the way you are :drinker:
  • nijeka
    Options
    I had C-sections in 91, 98 and 99....the last two weren't even a year apart, so I DEFINITELY have the little pouch going on! I am so inspired by your pictures/post. I had never heard of the program you did, but am going to look into it. You have given me some motivation now that I know it CAN be done with some hard work. Thanks for sharing your photos!! Great job!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for posting this!! I had a C-Section in 08' with my twins, and I have that dredded belly flap so this right here is inspiration to me. I'm doing Turbo Fire, and I'm on my third week so I'll see how much it helps with my flap, lol!! I do plan on investing in Insanity once I'm done with this program so wish me luck!!!
  • Cina04
    Options
    I want Turbo Fire or Charlean Extreme next (it reminds me of a female version of P90X lol)

My husband still wants P90X - so we may get that first for him

Beachbody workout programs are just awesome!!!
  • Breenee
    Breenee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! That definitely gives me hope... :)
  • Cina04
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Cina04

if you ladies would like to see the rest of my results =)
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    It's expensive but worth it.

I was "preparing:" myself for Insanity by doing the Jillian Micheals shape up series but my third day into I just completely broke down and felt so bad about myself. Not easy working out when you have some skinny girl telling you what to do! lol

So I was like screw it, if I truly want to change I need to stop these baby steps and just hit it hard!!!

But man I haven't worked out so hard since Army Basic training!

Ok you've inspired me...I'm going to start insanity sooner than originally planned. I have been doing Jillian's 30 day shred this month, but I like your plan - I'm going to just jump in and start insanity! Hope I too have a great success story to tell when I complete it!
  • kelzjarvis
    Options
    I have had 2 c/s's and my flap is so ugly :noway:
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this..3 C-sections here.
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! i should post mine, ive had two c sections as well! Mommy's feel free to add me!