Fitbit flex or Fitbit one?

Options
Hi, I am thinking about getting a fitbit but am not sure which one, for those of you who use these already advice on which way to go would be very welcome.

Thank you for your advice

Replies

• JuanJax
    Options
    I'm totally new @ This! Just started and got huge ways to go! However, in my research it seems the consensus is that the FitBit One seems to track a little more accurate than the flex. I did this research online a few days ago as I too had the same dilemma. I ended up purchasing the FitBit One two days ago.. So far so good.

Another little advantage of the One (at least for me) is that I can hide it out of sight... (In my pocket or clipped to my undershirt). So no question to asked or odd looks from lean and trim immature folks who will see a big guy like me wearing a fitbit bracelet. :-)

my two cents!

Good luck with your research.....
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    I have lots of luck with the One, when I wear it and log my food. My long-term charts I made last year put it's accuracy for my activity to be within 50 calories per day. I only ever had to make calorie adjustments for bicycling and lifting weights. My main exercises (walking and roller skating) seemed to be logged correctly.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Force here and I like it. I have started to use Runtastic to sync my runs to get a better reading but still use the Force for all around general activity. You may want the Aria scale too.
  • caroline_mason42
    caroline_mason42 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you very :happy: much - just ordered the Fitbit One
  • mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just got the Flex yesterday at Best Buy. I also had the same dilemma, but the sales guy strongly recommended the flex over all the brands & styles there - even the more expensive one. Hopefully it will be worth it :smile: .
  • JCLondonUK
    Options
    I got a One last week, and I think it's great -- very discreet clipped to my bra, and it really does motivate me to move more (which I was very doubtful about). Hope you find it as useful as I do.