PIZZA!!!

:noway:
Have Mercy!
I just had two regular-sized pieces of thin crust, veggie and sausage pizza. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I have just used fully half of my caloric allowance for today. Yikes! :sick: And it's only the beginning of the day. sigh.
Okay, I accept this first lesson using online tracking and community help, lol! Veggies, water, tea and careful intake for me the rest of today! :laugh:

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Yep. I try to keep myself to one slice of plain or just veggies. Log and learn :laugh:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Go for a walk or something to earn some calories and you'll be fine. And maybe adjust your goal a bit? If you're aiming to lose more than a pound per week, that's too agressive considering the amount of weight you have to lose.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    run up some stairs and do some exercise !!! No big deal :)
  • Sweet! Thanks for the great tips. I think I'll do the stairs thingy. I have those and can at least do a few minutes at a time to gain back some calories. Hard lesson, but so worth it, lol.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    2 slices of pizza accounts for half of your calorie allowance for the day? Yikes!! What is your daily calorie goal, if you don't mind me asking?
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    I can eat two pieces of pizza for a meal and be fine. Regular crust with chicken and mushrooms. Mmm.... I'm hungry.... But yeah what is your calorie goal? Just exercise some and earn back some caloires :)
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Log your food in advance--no surprise calories. Use a weekly calorie deficit so that you can have your awesome pizza and still feel good about it when those times come where your best efforts to log in advance fail.
  • 2 slices of pizza accounts for half of your calorie allowance for the day? Yikes!! What is your daily calorie goal, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah I'd like to know as well. Your allowance is probably too low.

Pizza should be a regular part of everyone's diet. It's good for your soul.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    2 slices of pizza accounts for half of your calorie allowance for the day? Yikes!! What is your daily calorie goal, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah I'd like to know as well. Your allowance is probably too low.

Pizza should be a regular part of everyone's diet. It's good for your soul.

Pizza is an important part of a balanced diet. :)
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member

Considering I just had a thin crust supreme pizza last night at 360 calories for 1/4 of a pizza (granted, it was a frozen pizza, Bellatoria), I'm guessing it's pretty low.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    I eat a whole dominoes artisan spinach and feta pizza to myself...and don't feel bad at all about it. I just workout extra hard that day

Edit: I make it fit in my cals. If it doesn't fit, it's only like 100 or 200 cals over
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I have a weekly frozen pizza- usually Friday or Saturday when I'm tired and cant' be bothered to cook.

I only cut it 2x. I have quarter slices of pizza. And I don't care.

I think if 2 thin crust veggie pizzas are ruining your food for the day you should be eating more food.

But good luck with that!