crazy canucks September 8, 2010

Cyndi1
Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Hey anyone out there??? I have been lost for a bit- I need to get back on track- I am currently 156.4 need to get to 135...I have some work to do...trying to get back at it...

Go Canada Go!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Replies

• kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Hey!

I am from Calgary! I am trying to lose 45 pounds in the next year or so!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Hi Cyndi!

I'm in Edmonton, trying to lose 20 lbs. 14 to go!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Northern Ontario here. I'm down 56 so far, but would really like to lose another 54. I don't know what it is lately, but something really seems to be draining my motivation. We have had really crappy weather for the past week and a half, so maybe that has something to do with it. Or maybe just an impending TOM. Either way, I don't like it. I just want my motivation back!!!!!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Hey there..from Winnipeg here!
    I am down 10 pounds now..my original goal was to lose 30 pounds..but I want to do more now :-)
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Hey All,

Glad to see I am not alone- The crazy canuck team use to weigh in every Wednesday- do we want to do that plus whatever motivation tips we can come up with....This way it feels like we are accountable for our healthy living- exercise/eating... You can reply and anyone can start the Wednesday weigh in....

Thanks,
    Cyndi
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Down another pound this week. Changed my goals today. I now have about 50 less calories a day.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Hey All,

Glad to see I am not alone- The crazy canuck team use to weigh in every Wednesday- do we want to do that plus whatever motivation tips we can come up with....This way it feels like we are accountable for our healthy living- exercise/eating... You can reply and anyone can start the Wednesday weigh in....

Thanks,
    Cyndi

Sounds good! I will probably start the weigh in next week. I always do my weigh ins at either the Dr's office or at the gym, I don't trust my scale at home. Starting next week, I'll be there with the kids every Wednesday anyway.
  • amacd999
    amacd999 Posts: 19 Member
    Wednesdays sound good to me. I'll be weighing in Wednesday evenings at TOPS starting here in a couple of weeks so I can post my updates after I get home.

Poured like crazy here in NB today. Luckily when I had to go outside for work today I beat the major downpours and just got a little wet.

I am currently at 232. I fully admit I hadn't been trying all that much the last few weeks but that has changed. Garbage day is Friday and I am turfing crap from my kitchen. Already took some stuff out and the rest is being bagged up tomorrow to go bye bye. I bought it - I can toss it too!

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend - always looking for more support!

Alannah
This discussion has been closed.