Looking for some friends

Options
Hi everyone! I am getting back into logging my food and exercise and need some friends to help keep me motivated and I will keep you motivated.

I eat a low carb diet and work out 5-6 days a week. I am also a fitbit user.

34 years old 3 kids live in Las Vegas

Replies

• MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as a friend if you like.. I log every day! Looking for new friends :) x
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    Hi there!

I'd love to connect to keep each other motivated. I'm 41 and live in Colorado. I started my health and fitness journey in March 2013 and have since lost 30 pounds. I also had a unique obstacle to overcome because I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 8 years ago. Since cleaning up my diet (I'm vegan now) and starting to exercise daily, I have completely gotten rid of my symptoms. It's been almost a year since I've had one! I love connecting with other people that are committed to being fit and healthy. We all have obstacles and we all can overcome them!

I'm currently doing P90X3 (am in week 3) 6 days a week.

:smile: Wendy
  • christinapike2
    christinapike2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! Just getting back into logging foods as well! Good luck to you!
  • kozlow27
    kozlow27 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends, too. Feel free to add me!

I am restarting my fitness journey. I was married 2 years ago and in the best shape of my life. 10 months ago I gave birth to my amazing son and have been holding on to some weight. I need to lose 30+ lbs and rebuild the muscle I have lost. Right now I'm focusing just on food and calories because I don't have the time to get to the gym (or workout at home) right now.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add if you want... Happy to be a motivator.
  • mauri75
    Options
    Hi! I am new also! You can add me as a friend:) I have a long journey!
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LeLoLiTa
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me, I too am doing a low cal diet, exercising 5x a wk, I have 3 kiddos too!! from PA
  • safetydeb
    Options
    You can add me as friend. I've just started on here and I'm learning how to keep track of my food and put some exercise into my day. It's a little difficult since I have lupus but it's not impossible. I would enjoy helping wit motivation. :smile:
  • victoriaalice39
    Options
    Please add me, I need some good motivators as well!
  • melanie8135
    melanie8135 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me, I am a busy mum with almost no spare time so cant get to the gym, luckily I'm on my feet most of the day. I'm happy to try to help in any way I can.
    I could also do with some help keeping myself on track some days too.
  • seancrane798
    Options
    I am also coming back after a long "break". Need all the help I can get.
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Sure, we can be friends
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • faramelee
    faramelee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi! I only joined last week so it's all new to me too. I'd be more than happy to help/motivate/support in any way I can :smile:
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Been around but always looking for more pals, going to add as well. Good luck to all!
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
  • hunter1293006
    Options
    I'm a 40 year old guy who is very obese I need to succeed to get healthy. I am on a good track. Always looking for friends to motivate me and keep me on that track. Feel free to add me or message me.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I can help if you need it! :)