Help with food and exercise?

Options
I am just starting my weight loss journey. I have about 50 lbs to lose. I was wondering what meals you all usually ate to lose weight and some good exercises to help shed those pounds as fast as possible. A thanks to all help in advance!! :) I'm just lost and do not know where to begin. :( !

I have lost a couple pounds but it has taken awhile for that and I don't feel like I'm doing all I can do to maximize my results.

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Eat foods that you like. Explore new recipes and seasonings the fit into your goals, whatever they are (reduced calories, low carb, high fiber, high protein, moderate everything). Look for ways to make your favorite high calorie dishes a little lower in calories so they fit your plan (more veggies, leaner meats, lower fat dairy, etc.). Work toward your goals, but do it in a manner that you can live with long term.

Do exercises that you like. Do you prefer to workout alone or in a class or gym? Do you like DVDs, games, outdoors, weights, running, sports, etc.? Find exercise that you enjoy and do it regularly. If you get bored, find something else.