30 DS no breaks?

Options
Are you supposed to do The 30 Day Shred with no breaks. Just do it 30 days straight in a row???

Replies

• Aurialou
    Aurialou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would take a break at least every 6 days. I think she says that somewhere in the whole DVD. I am on day 9 of Level 1 today. I've taken two breaks already. One after day three and one after day 7. I felt like my body needed it! Have you started?
  • BetesBitch
    BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would take a break at least every 6 days. I think she says that somewhere in the whole DVD. I am on day 9 of Level 1 today. I've taken two breaks already. One after day three and one after day 7. I felt like my body needed it! Have you started?
    Yes, I did the second workout today of Level 1
  • herculean1982
    herculean1982 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I take a rest day every week on it - it takes 5 weeks like that. I'm sure you need a rest day from high intensity workouts like this
  • BetesBitch
    BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I take a rest day every week on it - it takes 5 weeks like that. I'm sure you need a rest day from high intensity workouts like this

Okay well i still do other exercises so i guess i won't do those either on my 30DS rest day. My rest day will be hang out by the TV.