Werewolf diet?

Options
Apparently there is a new diet followed by people like Madonna and Demi Moore called the werewolf diet.

According to the article it says
It is based on the idea that the moon effects the water in our bodies in the same way that it determines the tides of the oceans, and that this power can be harnessed to help you lose weight.
Some websites detailing the diet even claim it is possible to lose up to 6lbs in 24 hours.

Seriously? Are some people actually that stupid?:noway:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2545419/Forget-5-2-time-WEREWOLF-diet-Eating-lunar-calendar-like-Madonna-Demi-Moore-claims-shed-6lb-ONE-DAY.html

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Apparently there is a new diet followed by people like Madonna and Demi Moore called the werewolf diet.

It is based on the idea that the moon effects the water in our bodies in the same way that it determines the tides of the oceans, and that this power can be harnessed to help you lose weight.
    Some websites detailing the diet even claim it is possible to lose up to 6lbs in 24 hours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2545419/Forget-5-2-time-WEREWOLF-diet-Eating-lunar-calendar-like-Madonna-Demi-Moore-claims-shed-6lb-ONE-DAY.html

Yes, and soon there will be MFPers asking who's tried it and if it worked for them.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Oh my...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    "werewolf" weight loss?
    ppffttt... they lose 6 lbs instantly by shaving their pubes.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed there isn't more fur and raw meat in this thread.

Also, if Madonna's on this diet, I'm not doing it because she looked horribly bloated in the face at the Grammy's.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I have done it and it werks for me. You eat normally for most days of the month, then during the full moon you run around naked and eat raw meat, just like our werewolf ancestors
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Yes. And they're everywhere.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm in. But only if said full moon will make me turn.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

Yes, and soon there will be MFPers asking who's tried it and if it worked for them.

this EXACTLY.
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Now I have NO idea if the phases of the moon can affect the way we lose weight. But it certainly affects the oceans and being a midwife, I can assure we KNOW we are much busier at the full moon. So, it may not be such a silly idea afterall!:wink:
  • Cozmetick
    Cozmetick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have done it and it werks for me. You eat normally for most days of the month, then during the full moon you run around naked and eat raw meat, just like our werewolf ancestors
    Hahaha amazing!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow. Behold the lack of critical thinking skills. :noway:

ETA: Does this mean Demi and Madonna should be referred to as 'Moon Moon' from now on? I think it does.
  • wheird
    Options
    Wow so many haters on here. If you dont do it how can you comment on it?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Now I have NO idea if the phases of the moon can affect the way we lose weight. But it certainly affects the oceans and being a midwife, I can assure we KNOW we are much busier at the full moon. So, it may not be such a silly idea afterall!:wink:

It makes one wonder what happens when the moon cycles back around, as it is bound to do. 6 lb weight gain?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    step 1....get hairy
    step 2....eat all the foodz \m/
    giphy.gif \m/
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Wow so many haters on here. If you dont do it how can you comment on it?

I know; they're so... so... mean! :angry:
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I prefer the vampire diet where I base everything around my menstrual cycle. But that's just me.

Actually, that sounds like something Madonna would do.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Wow. Behold the lack of critical thinking skills. :noway:

ETA: Does this mean Demi and Madonna should be referred to as 'Moon Moon' from now on? I think it does.

YES YES!!!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

As harsh as it is, this is so true.
  • wheird
    Options
    step 1....get hairy
    step 2....eat all the foodz \m/
    giphy.gif \m/

I have completed both steps!
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options

Now that made me laugh!

+1 for that