NOT WORTH IT!!

Options
So my hubby got me one of those handy dandy running polar watches... very cool!

So now I can go on line and download my work outs... totally awesome!!

One thing on their site it shows how much you have to work out if you eat something... hahahaha

Ok so I totally have to share...... are you ready?!

To burn off 3.5 oz of french fries you have to wash windows for 54 mins. or swim freestyle slowly for 25 mins, or run 6mph for 23 mins, or walk slow (2.8 mph) for 53 mins. or rake leaves for 59 mins. or aerobics for 31 mins....

Not that I eat french fries... but for those that have an urge to drive through McDonalds.... :noway:

Replies

• familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So my hubby got me one of those handy dandy running polar watches... very cool!

So now I can go on line and download my work outs... totally awesome!!

One thing on their site it shows how much you have to work out if you eat something... hahahaha

Ok so I totally have to share...... are you ready?!

To burn off 3.5 oz of french fries you have to wash windows for 54 mins. or swim freestyle slowly for 25 mins, or run 6mph for 23 mins, or walk slow (2.8 mph) for 53 mins. or rake leaves for 59 mins. or aerobics for 31 mins....

Not that I eat french fries... but for those that have an urge to drive through McDonalds.... :noway:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    whoa that's crazy!! so not worth it!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    You do start to look at food in a whole new light that way! Instead of fries, I now see myself pedaling my bike for so many minutes to work them off! For the first time in my life, I look at vegis now with delight because I know I can eat them and barely have to lift a finger to work the calories off!
  • mhenry557
    Options
    Those are so not worth it! I look at every calorie as well spent or wasted. I do enjoy a little treat now and then when I have calories to spare. Right now, I am down to just over 100 calories left before dinner and before exercise. I treated myself to a 73 calorie Lindt Lindor white truffle and it was heavenly. All my other cals were used up in breakfast and lunch and one other yogurt snack. Even if I have popcorn tonight for dinner and not work out, having the treat today was worth it! Wish me luck I don't go overboard tonight at dinner! LOL
  • familybugs
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!! Work out hard so you can have a nice healthy dinner!
  • pincherbug
    Options
    WHATS THAT WEBSITE? CAN ANYONE USE IT?
  • familybugs
    Options

www.polarpersonaltrainer.com Not sure if you have to have the product or not.. you sure can try !

I found the information under fitness toolkit , and test & calculators.... its under calorie calculator, pick a food and there ya go! :bigsmile:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you i really need to read this
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

www.polarpersonaltrainer.com Not sure if you have to have the product or not.. you sure can try !

I found the information under fitness toolkit , and test & calculators.... its under calorie calculator, pick a food and there ya go! :bigsmile:

you can go to it, but you can't use the upload feature without a polar HRM. I never tried manually adding in my workouts, dunno if that would work or not.