NVS :)

annadenny
annadenny Posts: 34 Member
Sooo my roommate / personal trainer / true inspiration has been pushing me at the gym, getting me out of my comfort zone. Today I accomplished a task I never thought I could do. I ran 5 minutes straight without stopping. Thats five minutes, not five miles. I know thats nothing for some people, but for me thats a HUGE deal. Maybe someday it will be 5 miles :happy:

Replies

• liisablack2
    liisablack2 Posts: 4 Member
    That is awesome! Today,5 minutes.....tomorrow.....who knows! Good for you! Don't stop! :)
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    That is awesome! Today,5 minutes.....tomorrow.....who knows! Good for you! Don't stop! :)

This is true!! Very awesome!! Do not stop, get past go, you are on the road to awesomeness.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    That is wonderful. Starting small and avoiding injury is a HUGE thing to learn to do right and consistently. I have screwed up that one a million times and ended up layed up for months with injury, so I commend you in doing it properly! As for running, with my genetic heart condition, I don't think I've ever run 5 min but I do walk and sometimes quite fast, heh. We all can do what we can do, and I think you will add a few minutes here and there and be back here telling us your next wonderful threshold that you've crossed, because you know what? I believe in you!

xo Deedee
  • rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    I applaud your success!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Woo-hoo! Happy for you!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!