Hi everyone from frozen northern Iowa!!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm in Decorah Iowa, in the northeastern corner of the state. I'm hoping to find new friends here and be inspired.

I lost about 60 pounds about 3 years ago on Medifast. I hosted a group of college students on a trip to London and Vienna. Part of our trip was attending the Vienna Officers' Ball (AMAZING), but we had to go in formals. It. Was. Mortifying. I had to go to Catherine's for a dress, and it was horrible, standing with a bunch of strong and beautiful young women and men, and realizing I was no longer that person. So I came home and got on Medifast. I did great, but there's a certain point in which you can't put one more packet of "protein food-like substance" in your mouth, you know? So I didn't transition off correctly, and in fairly short order, the weight came back. (I should say that a number of my friends also did Medifast, transitioned off correctly, and have maintained their weight. So no trashing Medifast here - I just didn't finish the program right!)

So here I sit, and I'm scared to death that age 43 I'm going to have some horrible event like a heart attack because of my weight. My numbers with my doctor as far as cholesterol and so on are good, except for the big number on the scale, so obviously I want to change that number!

I hope you all can help me with this. I'm as ADD-esque as they come without actually having it, so staying focused is a TREMENDOUS problem for me. So off we go and know that I will absolutely do the same for you in terms of encouragement!! Lots of love to all and I hope there's a friend out there for me!:flowerforyou: