1st step again and hopfully the last

Options
Hi my name is Karen and I am new to Myfitnesspal, bought and android phone and will be able to use it where ever I go (witch is nice) log in food and exercise right away.
I hope that this will be my last attment at taking off the unwanted pounds. this is only 2day number too and still having a hard time, but when I track my food and see the number of remaining calories.. WOW ok so that meal was a kick in the pants..

Looking for all kinds of support to get me through this time around :smile:

Replies

• journeyfan
    Options
    I too am eager to make new buddies and encourage eachother to get through the hard struggle to lose weight! Addme and we can motivate eachother! I am a stay at home mom and I have facebook hooked to my cell phone but I am a dependable and reliable buddy that needs daily motivation and support! How much are you tryin to lose?
  • figuremami
    figuremami Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi! im new to dis site as well, my brother told me abt it n im so glad i joined im hoping i will now hv some sort of control and be able to monitor my diet much better with the weigh ins and food diary and otther motivational inspiring encouraging stories ive been reading..im glad to be here!!:smile: