The GOAT Oatmeal

Options
let me tell you about this if it hasnt been mentioned already. oatmeal + milk + sugar free fat free pudding. its good hot or cold. if i have room in my cals i add peanut butter. usually put in the fridge or freezer for a little bit so its like dessert. substitute regular milk for almond milk if you want to save some cals.

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Dry pudding mix?
  • licktat
    licktat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a bit confused too. But my guess is that he makes the oatmeal as directed, then mixes in premade pudding. Sounds delish!
    Fish mentioned using almond milk too. I want to tell you all the basic almond milk, ( not flavored) is a great sub for water or milk in oatmeal. It is low cal, adds a nice background flavor, and best of all it doesnt leave scum in the pan like milk does.
    I make a variation.... I make my oatmeal with almond milk, and add a dollop of honey Greek yogurt and a little brown sugar. I tastes like a dessert!
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Dry pudding mix?

ya, make oatmeal as you normally would then add the pudding mix. might have to add some more milk to get desired consistency.
  • nodson
    nodson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tried this this morning with cheesecake pudding mix, PB2, semi sweet chocolate chips and chia seeds. Damn good.
  • ladyace0007
    Options
    This sounds like overnight oats: equal parts oats, yogurt, and milk. Sit it in the fridge overnight, then add whatever toppings your heart desires in the morning. Good stuff.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    But why "GOAT Oatmeal"?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    But why "GOAT Oatmeal"?

All I can picture is the movie, Waiting

tumblr_mqusb0r1FO1s7fii0o1_400.gif
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    But why "GOAT Oatmeal"?

THE GOOOOAT!!!! It's so.......veiny.....LOL \m/
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    But why "GOAT Oatmeal"?

THE GOOOOAT!!!! It's so.......veiny.....LOL \m/

I prefer the bat wing. Stretch it out...
  • sonytomtp
    sonytomtp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was curious as to why it is called GOAT oatmeal too. Is it also called Goatmeal? Tried googling but with no luck.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea, honey.