Suggestions from food diary?

Options
Hi all,

I've been logging faithfully for a couple weeks now, and have been exercising 3 - 4 times a week since the beginning of January. I've lost a teensy bit I think, but not the results I am hoping for. I know I can still work on my diet, and could increase the intensity of my exercising (most of my exercising is the couch - 5k program, which isn't all that intensive).

I'm 22, 5'1, and am around 140 (got to 139 on my last morning weigh in :D). Any suggestions are helpful! There is one day where I stopped logging after lunch because I went out for a friends birthday and got wastey pants... Whoops. They were vodka water limes though! No soda for me.

So any general suggestions and feedback are welcome from my food diary! I think I have it set properly so all can see. Thanks!

Replies

• stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    It all looks alright to me. Just keep persevering and you will see the results. The best way to lose weight is slowly and there are many factors that will influence weight fluctuations throughout your weight-loss journey - such as exercise, hormones etc.

Good luck with it, and trust me, it's totally worth it. I did this programme nearly three years ago now and haven't looked back since.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    diary looks ok, could maybe do with a bit more protein and fat (from good sources). the other thing i would suggest is that you log the good, the bad, and the eaten when you're pissed... that way you can track your progress better.