Looking for friends who need to get back on track too!

Options
Morning all! Im really struggling :(

I lost 4 stone last year and hit my all time low of 10 stone in December. I felt amazing for the first time in a long time! Then Christmas came, I told myself I could indulge a little bit....... And 1 month later I am 9 pounds up, feeling lethargic and horrible, and really struggling to get my motivation back. Every day I decide that today will be the day to start afresh, and every day I go off the rails!

Im not a faithful calorie logger, but just being on here and chatting seems to inspire me, so here I am! Is there anyone out there who is in need of some motivation too? We can do it together!

xx

Replies

• Drazen90909
    Options
    Struggling as well. This is my second go at this, and got all motivated, signed up for this and in the first 5 days...

I gained a pound. Soooooo not motivated now :-(

I have to do this. I have to get control of this.

I just need to be reminded that this is a journey, not an overnight change.
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I lost 4 stone last year, ending the year at 10 stone. I am now trying to maintain - it's not easy but I am trying. I too relaxed over Christmas and am really struggling to get back into the swing of it again - suddenly the gym seems a lot like very hard work, so maybe we can motivate each other :)