Call me crazy.. but I want MFP Male as Eyecandies

Options

Replies

• aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    why have I not seen this sooner?

I have to vote for UnitedBoy83. :) Always rooting for my boy :)
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I look better with a tan.

d7ae0188b17d11e280a722000aaa08b2_7.jpg

How you doin'?
  • TattooedNici
    Options
    Can I get points for attempting.... :laugh:

yNwswtv.gif

You have my vote, my friend!
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Can I get points for attempting.... :laugh:

yNwswtv.gif

Ash, you can try to tempt us with your best

So far, all I can do is just sit back and admiring artwork on your body :bigsmile::bigsmile: and eating my fave nachos chip, slurping diet cola

CONGRATS!! Your vote same as Elk

Now now..I hope Elk doesnt mind that someone out there (Ash) has same level of attraction as him do :wink::bigsmile:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I'm fairly sure Elk could just come in here and whip his top off and get a flurry of votes.
    He's not that type of person, really.
    Only came because we bugged him to :flowerforyou:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    :laugh: I'm fairly sure Elk could just come in here and whip his top off and get a flurry of votes.
    He's not that type of person, really.
    Only came because we bugged him to :flowerforyou:

I didn't say he was that type of person. I'm saying he's got a good body on him. :laugh:
    That he does.
  • jennyjcss
    Options
    Haha..well we,Ladies, will just sit tight and wait for more to come in here with great images and gif

BTW I dont see any of you wearing 'military tag'..you know that sure looks damn Good and Sexy on a half naked body
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Haha..well we,Ladies, will just sit tight and wait for more to come in here with great images and gif

BTW I dont see any of you wearing 'military tag'..you know that sure looks damn Good and Sexy on a half naked body
    There are quite a few military guys on here, but I think they're all busy with work atm :(
  • jennyjcss
    Options
    <~~Oppss..I should not say that.. I am totally have soft spot on guys wearing `dog tag` :*face palm*
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    <~~Oppss..I should not say that.. I am totally have soft spot on guys wearing `dog tag` :*face palm*

I could go raid for them, but idk if they'll want to post. Quite a few fellas weren't interested in posting.
  • jennyjcss
    Options

There are quite a few military guys on here, but I think they're all busy with work atm :(

@_@ Uniformed men and 'dog tag'... complete sexiness in man.

Dont mind me... :laugh: :laugh:
  • jennyjcss
    Options

I could go raid for them, but idk if they'll want to post. Quite a few fellas weren't interested in posting.

Raid???? Whoa... idk if they actually read this thread or not.
  • WickedddMelon
    WickedddMelon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Except not all women like guys that look like this... these guys look gross to me. I want a chubby boy!
  • jennyjcss
    Options
    Annoucement from OP:

_Just_Ash_ , Votes: 15 , highest in the list at the moment.

*sit back to chair and read book,with a cup of hot tea in hand, while waiting more votes coming in*
  • jennyjcss
    Options
    Except not all women like guys that look like this... these guys look gross to me. I want a chubby boy!

Ahh..that reminds me of Jack Black..yepp he is cute :wink:
  • TattooedNici
    Options

There are some fine ones walking around! Cedric the Entertainer looks good to me.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Raid???? Whoa... idk if they actually read this thread or not.
    They did, they said no thank you politely.