Need supportive friends, please.

Options
Hey,

Just trying to build some friends who I can support and they can support me. I'm a person who'd regularly be logged on because I suffer with BPD (Borderline personality disorder). I hate going out alone, have no friends and only have my boyfriend as a support system in the "real world".

So I'd log on for communication, support and friendship in all honestly. I have 140lbs to lose and I need to so I can become confident in myself and feel beautiful. I'm 22 and I feel icky and my weight's starting to effect my body, when I walk.. my ankles hurt. Time to change, I've started this today and its my first day.

Anyway feel free to add me !

MrsStripyPie x

Replies

• DavidG789
    DavidG789 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it's a pretty awesome community here! The amount of courage it takes for one to start their weight loss journey is incredible so good on you. I'm still in my process so feel free to add me as I have a lot to lose too! Good Luck!
  • MrsStripyPie
    Options
  • SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I started about 6-7 weeks ago with a goal of losing 100 lbs. We CAN do this! I log in several times a day, so feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request.

I'm always on here so if you ever need a friend, you can PM me! :)
  • janica2333
    Options
    Feel free to add me you want! :)
  • 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • TrishaRN_74
    TrishaRN_74 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for taking this first step. This is a GREAT place to make new friends and find the support you're looking for. I will add you as a friend! The main advice I can give you is this: don't get discouraged if you have a bad day or two...just focus on each day and do the best you can. The goal is overall weight loss, not how much you lose in a particular day or week. There will be days you go up and days you go down. That is perfectly normal. I'll be your cheerleader every step of the way!! :happy:
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me more support the better