eclectic workout club!?

chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
i'm looking for people who are doing a mix of things for their workouts! i am not sticking to a particular program - i just do whatever i want when i feel like it, but my goal is to do *something* five days a week! right now, i am all about classes at the gym (turbo kick, pilates, bosu, and step), but i also work on p90x, the original power 90, taebo, 30 day shred, couch to 5k and i just started hiking! i would like to have a group of people that are trying new things and will encourage and support and send out new ideas to keep working out fun and interesting! any takers?

Replies

• epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Oooh me! I get bored easily, so I pick up new exercises from Prevention.com to swap in when I do get bored. Currently, I'm following their interval walking workouts (on my Gazelle) and an ab workout that incorporates an exercise ball, A 10-Minutes Solutions Pilates DVD for my thighs and arms, as well as yoga and tai chi randomly in there.
  • I mostly walk 3 to 5 miles on an indoor track in the evenings, but I also use the elliptical machine, strength, yoga training, boxing and hula hooping on the WII, as well as Hip Hop Abs and riding my bike.

1461708.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • I do 30 Day Shred every day, 8 Minute Abs every day, and the stationary bike every other day as well as walk as much as possible :D
  • I also do a variety of things throughout the week- Turbo Kickboxing, distance running, weights, spinning, and zumba. I like it all! I agree that it gets boring if you just stick to one thing, atleast for me it does!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    I walk around the neighborhood, I started walking a bridge over the river here, I have been doing Shred 3-4 times a week, and just last night I started the Learn & Burn portion of Turbo Jam. I like to do new things to keep it interesting.
This discussion has been closed.